Reporting to the Brand Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will be an integral part in supporting the development and execution of marketing plans. The ideal candidate should be a competent professional able to grasp customer and consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be familiar with specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The goal is to support in the delivery of effective marketing programs and create brand awareness that will help the Company reputation and growth.
- Supporting ideation, development, and execution of creative multi-channel B2B and B2C marketing campaigns fueled by analytics, brand positioning, and insights.
- Contributing to the overall digital marketing strategy, monitoring, and execution (ranging from websites, social media, content marketing, SEO, AdWords, etc.) with a focus on brand awareness and lead generation.
- Collaborating with cross-functional French- and English-speaking teams nationally (Sales, Engineering, Operations, Finance, Agencies, etc.) to ensure strong business plans and execution.
- Partnering with Sales to develop resources, presentations, and new marketing materials.
- Assisting in launching brand redesigns and refreshes.
- Supporting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Measuring and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Monitoring market trends, brand health, and competitors’ activities.
- Assisting with devising innovative growth strategies through assessing the market sizing of potential new categories while considering product, price, placement, and promotion.
- Support experiential marketing ideation, development, and execution.
- Bilingual in French and English required
- A minimum of 1-3 years prior relevant experience
- B2B marketing experience and/or similar industry experience considered an asset
- Organized, detail oriented, and process driven
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to make informed decisions
- Experience with digital marketing tools, techniques, and trends
- Experience managing social media accounts and best practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro,
- Familiar with CRM and ERP systems
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- SEO : 1 year (Required)
- Marketing : 1 year (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19