Gregg Distributors LP is a well established and growing industrial supplies company that has been serving Western Canadians for over 51 years.
We are looking for hands-on individuals to join our Shop/Hose Technicianteam in Edmonton.
If you’re looking for a career change or wanting to build your career, Gregg Distributors LP is the place for you! We offer a very attractive compensation package, benefits and bonus program as well as extensive perks and incentives.
The successful applicant will have a strong mechanical aptitude and must be able to adhere to a disciplined shop environment in order to ensure a high standard of quality work is produced within the department.
Primary Responsibilities / Qualifications:
- Build various hose assemblies (includes, but is not limited to: hydraulic, industrial and specialty hoses)
- Build various chain and cable assemblies (includes, but is not limited to: booster cable and aircraft cable)
- Visually inspect completed assemblies
- Pressure test hose to ensure accurate, safe and quality made assemblies
- Must have the ability to multi task
- Complete miscellaneous shop duties as required
Previous experience building hose assemblies is not required, but is considered a definite asset.
Why Work For Gregg’s?We offer many unique incentive programs that help to benefit not only the lives of our staff members, but their families as well. Here are just a few examples of what we include in our Gregg’s Employment Advantage:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- R.R.S.P. Plan
- Quarterly Productivity Bonus
- Investment/Equity opportunities
- Housing Assistance
- Travel Rewards
- Scholarship opportunities for children of employees
- Employee referral program
- Opportunity to enjoy extra time away from work
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time