Administrative Assistant – Job Posting
Start Date: ASAP
Salary Range: To be negotiated
S. Charlebois Haulage & Excavating Ltd. has been providing clients with exceptional work since 1968. Our scope of work includes, but is not limited to, Residential Construction, Roads & Infrastructure, Landscaping & Shoreline work as well as aggregate delivery. We take great pride in serving Midland, Penetanguishene, Tiny & Tay Townships.
With over 50 employees, we focus on never cutting corners, and always going the extra mile for our clients. Our approach has always been to create a quality product and make sure that we get all the details exactly right.
We are looking for a detailed-oriented, multi-tasking administrative assistant to support our team. Someone who can perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for our fast-paced company.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Answer, screen and document phone calls
· Greet walk-in customers at the front reception area in a friendly professional manner
· Sell materials, create deliveries and take payments
· Read, sort and screen emails
· Prepare and modify documents, including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
· Open, sort and distribute mail
· Maintain office supply inventories
· Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
· General clerical duties; photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing and couriers etc.
· Assist with the accounts receivables and payables as required
· Provide office assistance in general to other co-workers as necessary
Knowledge & Skills
· Must be proficient with and have working knowledge of computers with the ability to efficiently and accurately input data into various computer applications
· Knowledge of filing systems and procedures
· Excellent communication/interpersonal skills (oral and written)
· Ability to problem solve, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
· Planning and organizational skills
· Detailed oriented and multi-tasking skills
· Ability to work cohesively with employees and managers as part of a team
· Customer service oriented
· Compensation will be based on experience and skill set. The company does offer a benefits package after a probation period of 1 year.
If you think you would be a good fit for our company, please email us a resume and cover letter.
Thank you to all those that apply, only those applicants that are selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent