Are you a naturally gifted communicator?
Are you energetic and love working with people?
Do you work well with little direction?
Do others describe you as detail-oriented and flexible?
Do you take responsibility for mistakes?
If so, keep reading…..
If you are the right fit for this role, you will be the "face" and "voice" of our business as you will be the first point of contact with our clients when they enter our office in person and when they call on the phone.
Here are some of your responsibilities:
- Reception and data management, booking appointments, tracking results, registering clients
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; organizing staff schedule, controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions.
- Work closely with CEO assisting with special projects
- Creating training/ teaching materials (handouts, booklets) through Word and Powerpoint.
- Ensure the company protects and promotes its image in a proper, coordinated, and consistent manner.
- Optimize communication system to enhance accuracy of communication.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Stay up-to-date with drug and alcohol testing industry regulations and trends
Job Type / Category
Status: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00AM-4:30PM
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Gets things done!
- Is a gifted communicator and leader
- Manages people with honour and respect
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Quickbooks, and all things computers.
- Creation of documents and forms
- Dependable, Reliable, Problem solver.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle high stress situations
- Dynamic, friendly and professional
- Brilliant team player
- Decisive, Assertive, Confident
- Able to handle confrontation with poise, assertiveness and grace
- Willing to lift boxes, clean floors, and hold doors if that’s what it takes to get something done
- Is always learning, growing, and being stretched
- Works hard but also like to have FUN while getting things done!
We are Occupational Health Specialists whose mission is to deliver occupational health testing and training, with excellence and efficiency, ensuring workers are fit-for-duty and workplaces are safe. We help our clients stay compliant with Alcohol & Drug Policies, Occupational Health and Safety Policies, hire qualified staff and grow their companies. We are dedicated to continually developing, expanding, and enhancing our services to meet the changing needs of our clients.
ASSURE OFFERS YOU:
A work environment where you are valued, respected and encouraged to have fun
Family focused culture
Job Type: Full-time
- Receptionist: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Lloydminster, SK (Preferred)
- English (Required)