Are you are looking for a dynamic company with opportunity for growth and development? We are seeking individuals with a strong work ethic and solid work history.
Stubbe’s is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 35 years. We are located in Harley, ON (just outside of Norwich)
We produce precast concrete elements to complete barns, residential buildings and total precast structures.
Due to an increase in business we are currently hiring for many areas of the install crew:
What is in it for You?
- Competitive starting rate
- Paid overtime.
- Steady work year round
- Benefits plan
- Group RRSP matching program
- Boot allowance
- Clothing allowance
- Internal succession planning means many opportunities
- Company events
- Fast paced physically demanding work environment
- Must be able to work in all climates as the position requires you to be outdoors all year round
- Ability to lift and manipulate objects of up to 80lbs
- Manual dexterity, hand eye co-ordination
What do you need?
- Must be hard working, punctual and a dedicated team player
- You are legally eligible to work in Canada
- Previous construction experience is an asset but not necessary
- Ability to read blue prints would be considered an asset but not required
- Experience with basic tools is very beneficial
- Able to work 45+ Hours a week (Mon - Fri) *Occasional Saturdays as required due to peak season workload
We thank all those that apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Stubbe's is committed to providing accommodations to those individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Upon request, we will work together to meet any of your accommodation needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00 /hour
- Woodstock, ON (Preferred)