Join our caring team!
Our team of home health care providers is committed to making a difference in the communities that we live in. Join us!
We are seeking a team of skilled and caring HCAs (health care assistants) for our Kelowna based home health company, Vantage Home Health Care Solutions.
This is a remote position that requires travel throughout the Central Okanagan. Mileage + travel time are paid out to the successful candidate. Access to a reliable vehicle is required. Candidate may be assigned to other care facilities as needed.
Benefits of working with Vantage Home Health Care Solutions
- Home care employees enjoy consistent full-time and part-time schedules
- Excellent employer funded benefit plan available for full and part-time staff who work more than 20 hours/week.
- Work independently, but rely on your team
- Industry leading technology and service
- A fun and vibrant company culture
Job duties may include:
- Personal Care
- Maintaining a comfortable environment
- Activities in the community
- Ensure individual’s needs are met
- Proven ability to interact effectively with the supported individuals
- Assist individuals to achieve goals and objectives as stated in their Individual Support Plan
- Participate in recreational activities
- Assist in personal care, meal preparation, laundry and other in-house tasks
- Work to maintain the home clean and tidy
- Perform tasks as directed by manager and family
Your experience and expertise:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an HCA
- 1 year experience or more in home health service delivery is an asset
- Graduate of Health Care Aide program
- Registered with the BC Care Aide Registry
- WHMIS certificate
- Passionate about and skilled in delivering personal care services and activities that respond to the needs, functional ability, interests, and choices of clients
Want to know more?
No resume? No problem. Reach out to us anyway and let’s chat.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $22.00 /hour
- BC Care Aide and Community Health Worker Registry (Required)
- English (Preferred)