Are you looking to gain a diverse and rewarding teaching experience in a country with an extensive history and fascinating culture?
Apply for a High School ESL Teaching Position in China! (Online / In-person)
Our prestigious partner school in China is looking for a High School Teacher to teach ESL.
Bronte College is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School in Canada. We offer a competitive salary with advancement opportunities. We have a friendly, diverse environment with an open door policy.
Bronte College will honour and recognize the experience earned teaching at our partner schools in China as the equivalent of teaching at Bronte College.
As a High school ESL teacher, you will:
- Teach ESL to motivated students
- Offer office hours to attend to student, parent or administrative needs
- Attend school ceremonies, department and staff meetings as required
- Prepare teaching and learning resources as required
- Follow school expectations and assessment criteria
- Complete any additional duties
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree Minimum
- Experience: 2 years of teaching experience required
- Certificates: Teaching Credentials/License
- Experience using a computer and computer applications required
- Excellent command of the English language
- Other languages are an asset
- Enjoys working in a diverse multi-cultural environment
Job Benefits (If In-Person):
- Furnished accommodation and health insurance included
- Travel allowance of one return air ticket
Bronte College welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Temporarily due to COVID-19