AZ Instructor Ad
We are looking to hire an experienced AZ Driver Instructor. There are many candidates looking to acquire their AZ license and we want to assist them by providing the best training If this is something that you might have thought about doing in the past please give us a call and let's get together and chat about the opportunity we offer!
The instructor will provide training in the following areas: pre-trip/post-trip, border crossings documents, hours of service, log books, TDG, shifting, fuel economy, accuracy of backing up and pertinent information regarding the industry!
- Train and supervise students in practical work shop sessions, practical experience related to area of instruction and in classroom.
- Demonstrate and explain the handling and mechanical operation of motor vehicles
- Instruct individuals on proper motor vehicle driving skills and traffic regulations
- Administration of student paperwork
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to drive manual transmission vehicle
· Clean drivers abstract and CVOR
· Proficient in MS Word, MS Windows, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint
· Instructional or supervisory experience is considered an asset
· Must have at least 10 years of driving experience, long haul, short, regional, local
Why work for CHEC?
· Competitive wages (starting at $22 per hour
· Flexible hours which could lead to full time hours
· Vehicle supplied by employer
· Previous instructor experienced not required
Who we are!
Canada Heavy Equipment College (CHEC) is a registered educational facility with the MTCU (Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities). We provide on-site heavy equipment and AZ/DZ training to Municipal Public Works departments and Construction companies across Canada.
If you think you have the skills to be a Heavy Equipment Instructor, then we want to talk to you.
Reference ID: AZ Truck Driver Instructor
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $24.00 to $34.00 /hour
- instructing: 5 years (Required)
- driving: 5 years (Required)