WHO YOU ARE
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years’ of Staff planning leadership experience in in a high-volume customer service, retail, sales or call center environment.
- You can accomplish goals, complete tasks, and achieve results.
- You can develop virtual and other collaborative relationships to facilitate current and future objectives.
- You act without needing direction from others – ability to work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility but also a team-player.
- You express ideas and opinions effectively in verbal and written communication - with ability to influence and inspire.
- You have excellent communication skills in French and English is a plus.
- You have an amazing attention for detail and are consistent with your approach.
- You are technology-savvy and have a passion for home furnishings.
- You work well with deadlines and can organize and prioritize your workload all by yourself.
- You understand how to work in a matrixed environment, both with internal and external stakeholders, as well as external vendors.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Develop an action plan that secures the best use of available resources, a diverse and appropriate staff structure and meets the defined business and service level goals, thereby supporting the right dimensioning of the unit.
- Develop accurate reporting that enables the exploring of best practices and benchmarking throughout the CSC staff planning matrix organization.
- Ensure that national and provincial labor rules and internal requirements and guidelines are implemented in the staff planning process and that they are reflected in co-workers' schedules.
- Ensure the follow up of the staff optimization process, including commercial influences, possible improvements and that the service level goals throughout all contact methods are reached.
- Always secure a stable staff with the right competence by ensuring Human Resources are advised to recruit in the right time.
- Secure the utilization of staff planning systems and tools and ensure they reflect optimized staff planning practices.
- Co-operate within the management team to ensure everyone understands and participates in the staffing optimization process that focuses on co-workers, customers and the IKEA business.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
IKEA is all about people, and our team make sure to bring the best people on board to keep our strong spirit of togetherness. We believe that different experiences and backgrounds collectively make us wiser and stronger, and we ensure that our co-workers bloom into their best selves as they contribute to our business.
JUST SO YOU KNOW
In the IKEA world, this position is officially referred to as:
Staff Planning Manager
This position requires the submission of a satisfactory criminal record check. A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position.