Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for high-school students, university/ college students and people who are comfortable doing outdoor job site marketing to home-owners in Greater Vancouver.
Make $18+/hour with flexible hours and working part-time! Help us reach homeowners in the Lower Mainland (specifically West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Vancouver, and Coquitlam who need professional painting services).
You will be writing on flyers and distributing flyers to residential homes with specific addresses that are provided to you. Because of current global events, you will have access to personal protective equipment if required.
You will also be required to put up lawn signs and record the total number of flyers and lawn signs distributed each day on a shared company google sheet.
Who We Are:
Fresh Paint is an online platform that does the legwork for homeowners in finding the perfect painter for their home. Using our software, you can rest assured you are getting the best price for the best work possible. Fresh Paint has helped thousands of homeowners with their painting needs, and has partnered with dozens of local painting contractors. Fresh Paint is also an award-winning company, winning the coveted “Best of Houzz'' Service Award for the past 3 years!
Why We Need You:
We are looking for some ambitious job site marketers to help Fresh Paint generate contact information of homeowners and even schedule estimates with them! We have contract painters and paint estimators ready to go - all we need are people to talk to! That’s where you come in.
What We Offer
We are looking for self-starters who want to gain marketing experience while making good money during the summer months! You will be given full training by our sales manager. We will give you a full script and support you with any questions or issues you may come up with.
- Competitive compensation package! Be paid what you’re worth.
- $10 for every homeowner’s information collected
- $10 per day gas allowance
- Marketing training and support
- Extremely flexible and part-time hours allowing you to work around other schedule requirements! Work any combination of hours during the week that work best for you. Minimum shift of four hours.
- We are able to modify your schedule and hours If you are on a government funding program.
What we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- A self-motivated attitude
- Works well without supervision
- A desire to work with and meet new people
- Strong attention to detail
- Access to a reliable vehicle
- Fluent/Conversational in English
- Able to work three days a week with a typical shift of four to eight hours
- Eligible to work in Canada
How to Apply:
We can’t wait to meet with you! To start, you will be working in West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Vancouver, and Coquitlam. This job requires self-motivation and a positive and upbeat attitude. Our sales manager will show you what to say and train you. This is a perfect job for a high-school or university student looking for extra cash. We are looking to fill three positions.
If this sounds like your ideal role, please send us your resume and 3 reasons why YOU think you would be successful at this job.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $18.00 to $24.00 /hour
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)