We are seeking professional and personal Research Assistants Bilingual in Summerside PEI for a 1 week temporary assignment*. As the successful candidate you will have great listening skills and be outgoing.
Schedule & hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Location: Wellington, PEI
Duration: Minimum 1 week, *potentially to be extended an extra 1-2 weeks
January 25, 2019. Must be available for training on January 23, 2019
Pay rate $15.00/hour + 4% vacation pay
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High levels of organization and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with a courteous and professional demeanor
- Excellent decision making skills, working independently
- Cleared Criminal Background Check
- Personal, reliable, transportation
- Basic computer skills
- Collecting information on the use of photocopiers from the users
- Collecting and recording data
Why Kelly Services?
- Great working environments! The ability to work with some of the globe’s leading companies
- Above minimum wage starting salary plus 4% vacation pay
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
- Flexible work opportunities! Short term or long term! We’ll work with you to help you find the right fit!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca
Job Type: Contract
- Basic Computer Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Networking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Transaction: 1 year (Preferred)