Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Companionship and conversation
- Housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check with a vulnerable sector check
- Provide 2 professional and 2 personal references
- Possess a valid driver's license is an asset, but not essential. Driver's abstract is required.
- Possess a vehicle with valid auto insurance is an asset but not essential.
We have a variety of shifts as we are available 24/7 for our clients. Please visit our website at homeinstead.com/3047 to learn more about us and to apply online.
- Previous experience preferred but is not necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
- Candidates MUST be willing to travel within a 40 km radius of home*
- Evenings & weekends may be required*
5006390 Ontario Ltd dba Home Instead Senior Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.