Marketing Coordinator based in Ponoka
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates.
The Marketing Coordinator role at Noble Equipment ltd. is an exciting opportunity to join a growing experienced team. We are seeking a dynamic, self-starter to assist in marketing and communications efforts for the organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and a willingness to dive deeply into executing Noble Equipment’s marketing and administrative support through practical applications in a fast-paced environment. The Marketing Co-Ordinator will assist the sales and management team through a variety of diverse internal and external initiatives.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Assists in the creation of communications material and collateral
- Website updates and content input
- Drive initiatives to increase leads, sales, and awareness and build relationships and industry credibility with key audiences, communities, associations, partners, and media
- Identify and develop appropriate messaging, collateral, channels and timing to deliver on marketing initiatives to support business goals and objectives
- Maintain Noble Equipment’s website and internal division communications with product updates, promotional campaign, aftermarket and value-added services, and other tools and services
- Ensures consistent and accurate Noble and OEM branding in all communication materials
- Google analytics and lead reporting
- Search engine optimization
- Assist with various internal communication projects
- Provide support at customer events
- Social media management
- General administration
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Education and experience in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- Excellent writer and editor
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, strong work ethic
- Maintains a professional attitude and outstanding work ethic
- Creative thinker, self-starter
- Ability to work independently and prioritize task and projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing business conditions and projects
- Ability to think critically and act responsively
Why you should apply
If you are an energetic and friendly person who enjoys working in a challenging, fast-paced environment, then this may be the opportunity for you! At Noble Equipment we are pleased to offer you:
- We carry state-of-the-art equipment that’s UNIQUE in the market.
- You become part of the LARGEST Krone dealer in North America.
- Great POTENTIAL! You will be assigned to a high potential territory.
- You will be REWARDED!
Job type: Full-time
Annual Bonus Target
Two weeks holidays
Comprehensive Health & Dental Benefits
Group Life Insurance
Employee purchase discounts
Dealer and Manufacturer training
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)