National Energy Equipment provides shop, field and technical services throughout Canada with our professional service personnel and qualified service provider partners. Our customers are assured of receiving timely and reliable technical resources and support for project start-ups, warranty and maintenance throughout the life of their equipment. Centralized service dispatch centres handle calls 24/7 for managing priority response and call tracking nationwide.
Under the direction of the Service Manager, the Service Technician provides service, repairs, maintenance, installation and trouble shooting on all Petroleum, LPG, Aviation and Liquid Fertilizer equipment. Skilled and profound knowledge of repairing, troubleshooting and maintenance of equipment, machinery, and mechanical components a must.
- Prepare work orders and other necessary paperwork and documentation according to Company and Customer requirements.
- Ensure proper maintenance of Company vehicles, tools, parts and all equipment used.
- Abide by Company, Customer and Provincial Safety Standards.
- Repair, maintain, install and trouble shoot problems with customer mechanical equipment.
- Respond to all customer inquiries and requests in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned by the Service or Branch Manager.
- Computer literacy; Windows all, Office all.
- Occupational safety and health
- Strong background in repair and maintenance with a well-rounded knowledge of mechanical.
- Completion of grade 12 or equivalent.
- Proficient in Math.
- 2 to 3 years relevant experience
- Read, write and converse in English. Spoken and written English very important
- Strong aptitude for mechanical and electrical systems.
- Ability to work independently or as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel Monday – Friday.
Job Type: Full-time