Reporting to the Director, Corporate Communications is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support including handling sensitive political and human resource issues; researching and compiling background information; arranging meetings and appointments; taking formal minutes at meetings; maintaining office administration and records management processes and procedures; responding to and/or redirecting inquiries/communications; and completing special projects, as assigned.
- Successful completion of a Community College Diploma in Business Studies or related field or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three (3) years progressively responsible administrative experience with an emphasis on determining priorities and organizing activities of a diverse work assignment.
- Demonstrated experience in organizing meetings, including preparation of agendas, taking minutes, documentation and circulation of minutes with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of general office procedures, preparing documents and records management practices.
- Knowledge of Department and Branch services and programs and ability to relate information to meet customer needs.
0830 - 1630
How to Apply
Please apply online by January 29, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
$61,104 to $69,386 annually. This is a Non-Union position