- Ronald McDonald House Charities® Alberta
Ronald McDonald House Charities® Alberta (RMHCA) is passionate about providing a home away from home for families with seriously ill or injured children. RMHCA is currently looking for a Casual Housekeeper to support RMHCA families and work alongside the team in achieving our mission in our communities and to our families. We know that when a child is sick, the whole family hurts. That’s why we’re part of a global network prioritizing family-centered care through our unique core programs. We offer 12 private family suites at our Red Deer House. Our Ronald McDonald House provide a warm, compassionate and comfortable environment where families can share experiences, eat a warm homemade meal and rest while caring for their child in the hospital. Reporting to the Facilities Manager, the Housekeeper will be responsible for, but not limited to, room turnovers as per established standards as well as helping oversee the cleanliness of all common areas.
Part Time Housekeeper Qualifications/Experience:
- High school diploma.
- Experience in the hospitality industry is an asset.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to do a physically demanding job.
- Must be able to provide a clear criminal record check including a vulnerable persons check. Part Time Housekeeper Responsibilities:
- Room turnover including: sweeping, dusting, wiping walls, cleaning curtains, windows and washrooms, making beds as per established standards.
- Maintaining cleanliness in the kitchens.
- Sanitation and mopping of all common areas.
- Organizing all common areas and ensuring the areas are presented well to all guests.
- Placing all waste in proper receptacles.
*NOTE this position is casual and located at our Red Deer House. Please submit resume with cover letter quoting the position title “Casual Housekeeper” and stating your availability by replying to this posting. We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Casual
- Housekeeping: 5 years (Preferred)
- Red Deer (Preferred)