Onsite Catalyst Operator will be responsible for loading and unloading catalysts at Syncrude.
Hoover Ferguson a global company is looking for someone to join our team for a position at the Syncrude site. You will be responsible for the loading and unloading of catalysts. These activities are ongoing with a reasonably flexible weekly schedule. We provide a generous benefits package as well as a company truck and a home for your accommodations if required.
- Operate truck to move trailers from laydown yard in and out of the plant
- Unload and reload trailers at the unit
- Maintain company equipment by performing preventive maintenance according to the formal preventive maintenance system
- Maintain a cleans work area
- Complete all required paperwork
- Communicate with Plant operators and HFG staff for requirements
- Assist with turnarounds organization of materials and bins
- Work unsupervised for long periods of time
- Class 1 Drivers License required
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and work efficiently to see the work through to completion using sound business judgment following company policy and procedures.
- High level of flexibility, commitment and performance standards.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32.00 to $37.50 /hour
- Catalyst Technician/Operative: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fort McMurray, AB (Required)
- Class 1 Driver License (Preferred)