Our Telecom client, Bell Canada is looking to hire Senior Middleware Technical Lead to work on a long term contract. The candidate applies deep technical expertise in IBM and other middleware technologies.
Tasks the role will be performing:
The consultant will be part of the implementation team providing expert knowledge and hands on development skills.
The consultant will be responsible for...
- Understands and guides other development teams around best practices to create web services or any other appropriate integration end-points
- Conducts interface requirements analysis of current business applications
- Deploys integration components in development / test environments
- Works with other data analysts, business users, and IT professionals to ensure that data requirements are met with the highest degree of integrity and efficiency
- Ensures that documentation is captured, maintained, available to, and understood by business and/or IT partners
- Participates in and facilitates business process analysis and requirements gathering sessions to ensure that all interested parties fully understand the requirements and data necessary to support requirements
- Escalates critical technical issues and potential problems as needed to management to address any related issues in advance of deadlines
- Participates in focus group sessions as needed for information discovery
- Understands business data, data mapping, and operational data models
- Designs and documents conversion and interface specifications
- Produces high quality, bug free and highly scalable work
- Applies excellent analytical skills and pays exceptional attention to detail and the process
- Coordinates activities with business and technical teams
- Communicates effectively
7+ years of experience in the following:
- Consideration with experience in analysis, design, development and implementation in all of the following: IBM WebSphere Message Broker, IBM Integration Bus (IIB), IBM WebSphere MQ
- Experience in Middleware Application (servers) like IBM Websphere, Apache, IHS in Unix environments
- Experience in end to end knowledge on Java Middleware architecture, Load Balancer, Web servers, Application server, DB, Networking and have Utilities, Security, SSL, Clustering, etc.
- Able to do suctioning, technical leadership, setting up configurations and resolving complex application/ infrastructure issues.
- An asset to have experience with ElasticSearch, LogStash, Kibana, FileBeat
- Experience and understanding of Java EE/Web services/ SOA
- SOA, Messaging, Transformation Engines, Web Services, and Data Integration techniques
- Designing and developing SOAP and REST Web Services
- Data Modeling and Web Services (which includes XML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, BEPL, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university and In-Person Interview Required
Moerae Solutions Incorporated values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. MSi welcomes and encourages people with disabilities and is committed to ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that maintains dignity and independence. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment/selection process as a result of disability.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Application Middleware: 7 years (Preferred)
- DevOPS: 7 years (Preferred)
- Application Architecture: 7 years (Preferred)
- Websphere: 7 years (Preferred)