Supply Chain Agent-MON17268
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage senior stakeholders and facilitate stakeholder engagement to define business requirements for your category.
- Lead the company’s category management efforts for your category in the region.
- Be the ambassador for your category and represent all of Bombardier Aviation.
- Within the matrix, establish ambitious goals and objectives for the category.
- Contribute to the development of global category strategies and the resulting project portfolio.
- Execute global and regional category projects with stakeholders from all major sites.
- With the category teams, develop comprehensive project plans that address all hurdles to project implementation.
- Manage supplier relationships for major suppliers in these categories along with the contract management responsibilities.
- Lead category governance, comprising of both suppliers and stakeholders.
- Lead and develop category strategies to high performance.
- Promote IGS category management to senior stakeholders in your region.
- Manage and develop relationships with strategic and critical suppliers in your region.
- Ensure that risk management and compliance standards are rigorously and consistently applied across all contracts with our supply base.
- Contribute to the development of the IGS organization.
- Deliver savings and cost reductions as committed to the bottom line of the company.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a minimum of six (2) to ten (6)+ years in category management and strategic sourcing.
- Demonstrate extensive expertise in the FM and Equipment procurement category, possibly gained in a manufacturing environment.
- You are a strategic thinker with business acumen.
- You are familiar with a wide range of sourcing approaches relevant to the category.
- You have demonstrated team leadership skills.
- You have strong influencing and stakeholder management skills, including regional executives.
- You are culturally astute.
- You are focused and value driven.
- You are able to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and French, both spoken and written
- You have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
20.07.2020, 2:37:52 PM