Blanche River Health Offers:
- INCENTIVE PACKAGES AVAILABLE!!
- EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
- A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
- A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive, and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
Compensation & Benefits Information
- Rate of pay ranges from: $28.94 to $33.37, as per the OPSEU Collective Agreement
- Eligibility to enroll in the HEALTHCARE OF ONTARIO PENSION PLAN (HOOPP). Please visit - https://hoopp.com/ for more information.
- Percent in lieu of benefits and vacation percentage paid out bi-weekly, up to 20% as per the OPSEU Collective Agreement
- Pharmacy Technician diploma from an accredited college is required.
- Current registration in good standing with the Ontario College of Pharmacists.
- The successful incumbent must be willing to work across both sites on a regularly basis
- Knowledge of drugs/medications, mathematics, typing, pharmacy techniques, accounting principles, bookkeeping, medical and biological terminology is required.
- Knowledge of hospital operation would be beneficial.
- Computer skills are a necessity.
- Knowledge of Meditech is an asset.
- Ability to focus mentally is a requirement as patient safety is of utmost priority.
- Experience with a hospital and/or pharmacy is an asset.
- It is understood that the pharmacy technician requires on-the-job training. The length of training will depend on the function and the experience of the individual.
Please submit your resume by October 4, 2023.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Blanche River Health is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: $28.94-$33.37 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Will you be able to reliably commute or relocate to Kirkland Lake, Ontario for this job?
- Pharmacy Technician diploma (required)
- current registration Ontario College of Pharmacists (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-04