Looking for a great opportunity to work with the largest RV Dealer in the industry? Interested in developing or advancing your career?
The Adventurer Group is Canada’s largest vertically integrated RV Company. We are industry leaders in selling, servicing and renting recreational vehicles throughout Canada and as a team do everything possible to ensure our customers’ vacation dreams are realized.
We're looking for qualified RV Detailers to join our Rentals Team. We have Part Time & Full Time, Seasonal positions for our Whitehorse, YT Dealership.
The ideal candidate will also fit the employer brand well, meaning they must be Humble (emphasize team over self), Hungry (thinking about the next opportunity for success) and Smart (good judgement and intuition about group dynamics and the actions of their words).
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for detailing the interior of RVs, for both company and recently purchased RVs.
- Perform general car detailing activities, including, vacuuming, shampooing, and deodorizing.
- Clean and polish vehicle windows.
- Wash car interiors including the upholstery, apply leather cleaning products, removing and cleaning floor mats. Apply stain guard.
- Apply polish to remove scrapes.
- Mix cleaning solutions, abrasive compositions, or other compounds/solutions, according to formulas.
- Operate cleaning equipment, or machines.
- Use a variety of hand held tools to detail the interior of vehicles.
- Notify supervisor or appropriate technician when you notice parts of RV that require repair or replacement.
- Performs other duties as required.
To be successful in this job role, you must:
- Experience working with cleaning products and cleaning tools.
- Must be dependable, reliable, possessing a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Your enthusiasm is infectious. You challenge the status quo. You go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectations. You get things done the right way. You represent our brand with passion and pride. You are a team player…
If that describes you ...then our Company is the right fit for you and we want to hear from you!
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- Detail (Auto OR RV): 1 year (Preferred)
- Whitehorse, YT (Required)