At Silver Lining Care, we are family. We care for our community by bringing hope, life and joy to your home. We provide home care for activities of daily living for all generations. Our caregivers bring joy and inspire the sparkle in our client’s eyes.
We have immediate openings for part time and full time Caregivers in the Winkler area to join our team at The Villages in the Buhler Active Living Centre. Positions available for days, evenings and nights including working every other weekend. In this position, your primary focus will be to provide care to promote the client’s ability to live independently and enjoy their quality of life. The ability to be flexible and adaptable while remaining positive and encouraging regardless of the circumstances is imperative for this position.
- Work under the direction of the Care Coordinator
- Provide companionship to clients
- Assist in activities of daily living
- Record daily information required for each client
- Complete tasks based on individual client care plans which could include dietary care, light housekeeping, exercise, outings, personal care, administer meds, etc.
- Flexibility of duties based on client care needs
- Health Care Aide Certificate or equivalent experience
- First Aid / CPR certificate
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Compassionate heart to serve others
- Valid Driver’s License and a reliable, adequately insured vehicle may be required
- Physical ability to assist with all aspects of client care and transport
- Ability to work independently in a community setting
Due to the nature of the position, a Criminal Record Check, including a Vulnerable Sector Verification and an Adult Abuse Registry check is required prior to your start with Silver Lining Care, as part of safeguarding our clients. Our caregivers are required to have a phone with a data plan to access our software for reporting and communication.
Silver Lining Care offers a great team environment; we value each other, treat each other with mutual respect and have a desire to go above and beyond in serving our community. If you have a generous spirit, servant’s heart and the ability to build relationships, we want to hear from you! Please complete an online application form at www.silverliningcare.ca. To apply, go to ‘Join Our Team’!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those under further consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time