COME GROW WITH US!
Are you interested in joining “A great workplace” where you Trust the people you work for, have Pride in what you do, Enjoy the people you work with and be a Difference Maker?
If so, get ready to take your career to the next level!!
ABOUT US: McDougall Energy is a Canadian privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers for over 70 years. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as an Esso retailer. McDougall Energy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies Platinum Club Members. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities throughout various regions across Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Our Success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for an experienced Delivery Driver to join our team in St. Catharine’s. This position is a full-time day shift. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position is responsible for:
POSITION: Full-Time Local DZ Truck Driver
LOCATION: St. Catharine’s, ON.
SHIFT: Day shift start time between 5am to 7am
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, some weekend and overtime work may be required.
WHAT YOU GET:
· Competitive Salary paid bi-weekly.
· Paid 4 to 6-week detailed training program including TDG & WHMIS
· Up to $2,000 inDriver Safety Bonuses available, paid quarterly.
· $500 for driver referrals through our Employee Referral Program.
· Overtime available- paid after 44 hours.
· Start with 3 weeks paid vacation.
· Employer paid Health Benefits including dental and vison.
· Employer matched Pension Plan
· Life and disability insurance
· Free uniforms, outer wear, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
· Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
· Opportunity to achieve career growth
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· Ensuring the safe delivery of packaged product and bulk product to our client’s fleet,
heavy equipment, generators or bulk tanks within a designated area.
· Inventory control of bulk product on truck.
· Conduct daily vehicle inspections and accurately complete related
· Providing exceptional customer service.
· Work outdoors in all weather conditions to meet our customer needs.
· Ensuring all paperwork is accurate and complete.
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will have:
· Minimum 2-year driving experience with a valid DZ license.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to be a team player.
· The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
· Numeric ability and strong problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work a variety of shifts.
This position is physically demanding involving significant lifting and pulling in an outdoor climate. The successful candidate will be required to successfully pass pre and random drug & alcohol testing and must have a safety and compliance mind set.
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent