We are searching for an outgoing Service Writer to work full time in Grande Prairie. The successful candidate will have excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task with time sensitive deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Answering a high volume of calls on a multiline switchboard, taking messages as required
- Liaise between customers and service technicians/foremen
- Scheduling customer appointments
- Assisting with factory recalls
- Completing various clerical activates, including photocopying, faxing, sorting/filing, etc.
- Electronic processing of work orders
- Arranging for billing of services
- Receiving, logging, and handling customer complaints
- Working closely with sales department to assist with new truck sales administration
- Processing warranty claims
- Applicants with previous experience in similar position will be given preference
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite) and ability to adapt to PC based data entry system are necessary
- High standard of professionalism and outstanding verbal communication skills are important characteristics
- Cummins and/or Paccar warranty experience is an asset but not required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical and criminal record check prior to hiring
What We Offer:
- Competitive wage and generous benefits package (medical, dental, life, employee savings plan)
- Safe work environment
- State of the art facilities
- Vacation and statutory pay (company specifications apply)
- Staff pricing on select retail purchases in the Parts department
- Free lunch days (monthly summer BBQs, etc.)
How to Apply:
To apply, upload cover letter and resume via Indeed.com. Stahl Peterbilt would like to thank you for your interest but will only contact applicants if they are selected for an interview. Application deadline: January 27, 2019.
Stahl Peterbilt was established in 2003 and is honoured to sell and support the Peterbilt truck brand. As a leader in heavy duty and medium duty truck sales, service, and parts in western Canada, our goal is to consistently provide the highest level of customer service in all areas of our business. Stahl Peterbilt employs over 200 employees and currently serves Northern Alberta with four modern facilities located in Edmonton, Grande Prairie, and Fort McMurray. To learn more please visit www.stahlpeterbilt.comor connect with us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Job Type: Full-time