Seeking experienced Heavy Duty Mechanics with Mining Experience to join our dynamic team and grow with us in our Alberta location.
- Valid Red Seal or Interprovincial Journeyman's Certificate as a HD Mechanic;
- Five (5) years’ experience as a HD Mechanic with Mining Experience;
- Experienced in Hydraulic/Electrical troubleshooting and reading schematics.
- Experienced on CAT, Sandvik, Atlas Copco equipment.
- Basic welding skills;
- Valid driver's license;
- Physically fit to perform the duties of the position;
- Strong problem-solving, teamwork and ability to develop and foster strong working relationships;
- Strong sense of integrity, ethics and desire to positively impact the environment;
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal;
- Diagnose and complete repairs on equipment such as electric/hydraulic jumbo, diesel trucks, diesel scoops, various underground equipment;
- Maintain maintenance records;
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on machinery;
- Perform pre-operational checks, and operate equipment according to Safe Operating Procedures;
- Monitor equipment and processes to ensure equipment deficiencies and operational issues are reported and identified clearly;
- Conduct trouble shooting activities when problems arise
- Dependent on experience.
- Relocation assistance provided for the right candidates.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health care, vision, prescriptions, dental and RRSP options.
We thank all applicants in advance however; only candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Underground Mining - Mechanical: 5 years (Preferred)
- Edmonton, AB (Preferred)
- Journeyman (Required)