We are currently seeking Drupal Lead for our Ottawa, ON Canada location
- Security Clearance (Enhanced Reliability Status) from Government of Canada or the candidate should be a resident of Canada for 5 continuous year
- Lead in the design, implementation, testing and deployment of enterprise-scale Drupal web application
- Merge codes and resolve conflicts in the code merge process for deployments.
- Work within cross-functional teams (Developers, Product managers, Designers and Accessibility) to drive design vision and strategy
- Visualize ideas, concepts and communicate them effectively with internal stakeholders and customer
- Work with others to refactor and implement complex functionality using PHP by creating custom Drupal modules
- Lead migrations from Drupal 8 to Drupal 9 for enterprise-scale Drupal web apps
- Share knowledge and assist with training other developers.
- Think creatively and demonstrates the ability to work independently on a complex task with little direction, supervision, and management oversight.
- Required years of experience, training, technical skills, and other requirements for job performance:
- Experience developing with Drupal or other content management frameworks, including demonstrated custom module development and theming.
- Deep knowledge of Drupal development norms and application architecture a plus.
- Identifies and understands user and organizational requirements and context of use
- Must have experience in site building and large-scale migrations in Drupal.
- Working knowledge of a variety of production tools, technologies, and techniques for design and development, including IDEs, source control, build tools and testing frameworks.
- Knowledge of usability/accessibility standards of user interface development in order to produce code compliant for Section 508 accessibility; may work with development tools that aid in this process.
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture, XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, and other Web Services technologies.
- Work experience with GIT both as developer and code merger.
- Atleast 1 year experience as Code merger with multi-environment scenario using GIT
- Work experience with more than one relational database management system, including MySQL.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or foreign equivalent, required from an accredited institution.
- Professional certification and post-graduate degree are desired
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Fixed term contract
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday