Gincor Werx is an industry leader in high-quality vocational vehicles including dump vehicles, snow plows and other severe service equipment including cranes and pup trailers. Gincor has been ranked as One of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies for four consecutive years with PROFIT 500 and has grown to a team of over 500 employees. With 14 locations coast-to-coast, following four decades of success in Central Canada, we offer incredible opportunities for professional advancement and growth.
As part of a growing, dynamic manufacturing company we are looking for an experienced, reliable, and task oriented Accounting Administrator to work within our team. You are an experienced professional and capable of managing work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Finance Associate - Newmarket
- Job costing and bill of materials
- Bank reconciliations
- Journal entries
- General ledger analysis
- Generate weekly and monthly reports
- Reconcile GL account balances
- Ensure compliance with internal accounting policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- College diploma in related field
- 2+ years’ general accounting experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Detailed and task-oriented with a focus on accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work to deadlines
If you are looking for a rewarding, challenging and fun career, are results driven, motivated and anxious to become part of a dynamic team then Gincor Group is looking for you!
Gincor offers a challenging, innovative, fast-moving environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive overall compensation and benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and a safe and respectful workplace.Please contact HR should you require special accommodation with the application or interviewing process.
We thank all applicants. Those selected for further consideration will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
- accounting: 2 years (Preferred)