Experience: 2-5 years
Job Function: Editing, Formatting, Content Generation
The successful applicant will be primarily responsible for the tasks involved with publishing of articles/reports. Tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Editing the company's engineering publications including proofreading, formatting and pre-press activities.
- Working with authors to finalize reports prior to printing.
- Creating, revising and editing written material as needed.
- Composing and developing written content for print and website in order to provide information on the company's products, services and events.
- Design and Layout of Brochures and Email Campaigns.
- Organized and reliable, an exceptional attention to detail.
- University Degree in Engineering, English, Linguistics, Journalism, Communications or related fields is preferred.
- Fluent English is a MUST, French is an asset.
- Outstanding writing skills, with superior knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Proficiency with MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment and meeting deadlines.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and basic html is an asset.
- A strong work ethic and sense of responsibility.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Montréal, QC (Required)