Codex Media, a social media agency based in Montreal, is accepting applications for an internship that can be used towards school credits. The internship is unpaid, but performance-based bonuses are a possibility. The position requires a commitment of at least 12 weeks with an average of 15 hours a week.
About Codex Media:
Codex Media is a digital marketing agency that plans, executes, and monitors creative communication campaigns to represent and publicize our clients’ products and services to customers and potential prospects.
For more information, visit our website: www.codexmedia.ca.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create relevant, original, and high-quality content
- Manage all published content (images, videos, and graphics)
- Analyze key metrics and adjust strategies as needed
- Monitor social media trends, tools, and activities
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content
We are looking for highly motivated and creative individuals with a passion for connecting brands and businesses with potential clients. Must be able to communicate a company’s online brand in a positive and unique way. Must have a personal laptop computer to work on.
- Excellent writing, communication, and computer skills
- A good understanding of social media marketing techniques
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of social media platforms
- Fluency in English & French
- Experience in advertising, communications, marketing, or related field an asset
- Experience in graphic design an asset
- Photography experience an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship