We are now hiring a results driven, goal intense dynamic Store Manager/Leader for our location in Winkler, MB!
maurices is a world-class specialty retailer that caters to young-at heart fashionistas in small towns. Rated by Forbes Magazine in 2010 as one of the top 10 Employers in Retail, we pride ourselves on our excellent training programs and the consistent feedback we get from our associates who love to work here. We genuinely care about our customers, our communities, our associates, our business partners, and our results.
We value the unique strengths and diversity of each individual, which makes us a better place to work, a better store to shop, and a better member of our communities. Associates in all positions play an integral role in our business.
What you’ll do:
Being a maurices manager means that you’ll get to lead a team of talented associates to create an unforgettable experience that leaves our customers looking and feeling their best. This role supervises 8 – 20 store associates including 3-4 members of management. Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and Inspiring a team focused on customer obsession and driving and achieving results. Must be goal intense and results driven.
- Leading talent selection, associate development and retention
- Managing the business through visual presentation and sound operational practices
- Generating sales and profits and managing expenses
- Driving new ideas, sharing information with others and creating solutions to problems
- Strong communication skills required
What you’ll get in return:
- A flexible work schedule
- Working with others who love fashion and have fun
- Industry leading training programs
- Growth and advancement opportunities due to our continued store growth and stability (we have been around 80 years!)
- Opportunities to connect and actively participate in community events
- A 40% discount……….yes 40!
- Inclusive benefits; you name it we’ve got it!
All replies confidential – maurices is an equal opportunity employer.
Hourly rate discussed during interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 per year