Title: Retail Analyst, Sales & Merchandising
This role is to coordinate the flow of all inventory with the objective to optimize inventory levels and sales. This role will coordinate with the Jr. Retail analyst to monitor and execute order creation, DC demand placement and orders from DC to stores. This role supports the Company in achieving inventory level goals, flow of merchandise, forecast accuracy and order placement.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Develop, Implement, Measure, Achieve and Innovate KPI’s (Key Performance Indicator) goals which are critical to our success; such as In-stock, fill rate, Forecast Variance etc.
· Develop, Implement Automatic Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Sales reports, for key accounts and account Totals.
· Develop planning strategies within categories for accounts, such as Space plans, Sales plans, Inventory Plans, Exit Plans, AD Plans, and Feature Plans etc.
· Work closely with our retail partner counter parts to build trusting and lasting relationships, which will enable us to be active participants in our automated replenishment programs.
· Responsible for availability at DC and Store level while researching and investigating store and warehouse out of stocks to implement corrective action if needed.
· Analyze and suggest any needed adjustments to replenishment settings to our Retail counter parts.
· Analyze past and current business and provide recommendations to Management on improvement opportunities.
· Track store sales and identify risks / opportunities as early as possible and ensure all stakeholders are notified when actions are taken or need to be taken.
· Create and maintain optimal store allocations for Mad Engine products by analyzing Space, Sales, Weather and other important variables.
· Attend sales meetings with all stakeholders to discuss business trends, key upcoming events and projections.
· Ensure all retailer portals/templates are filled out to generate retail items
· Attend meetings/calls with Key Accounts Retail counter parts to ensure we are always on track, providing the support they need and updating on any discrepancies or delays.
· Create and maintain all item forecasts and ensure A/R program inventory is in-stock
· Communicate to Customer Service any item updates that are needed.
· Investigate and resolve any sales / inventory issues which may arise
· Carry out any other duties as may be reasonably expected by management within the scope and responsibilities of a Planning/Analytics role.
· Other duties to be assigned as necessary.
· Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
· Understanding of the “Supply Chain” process
· Logistics background
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
· Self-starter with flexibility to meet challenging priorities while adhering to departmental deadlines
· Able to work under pressure and cope with high volume workload
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient computer skills – Excel, Office, Retail link (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail link: 3 years (Required)
- Apparel Industry: 3 years (Required)