Body Repair Technician
At AutoCanada we are passionate about our business, our customers, and our talent! We are cultivating a culture of excellence and aspire to be best-in-class in the industry. We know that to be successful we need the best people to curate exceptional experiences for our customers. We aim to be the destination for top talent and are committed to providing our employees with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance, and opportunities for growth and advancement.
What We Offer
- Paid vacation
- Industry and OEM training
- Highly competitive wages
- Clean working environment
- Access to State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Paid health and dental plan
We are looking for an Apprentice Body Repair Technician to join our growing team. You will play a crucial role in terms of the customer experience by completing the work required to reunite clients with repaired vehicles. Reporting to the Collision Centre Manager, mentored by Journeymen Body Repair Technician, you will work with the greater collision center team to assist in vehicle repair.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Determine vehicle repair requirements.
- Review damage reports, prepare and review repair cost estimates, and plan work to be performed.
- Perform quality repairs on a variety of vehicles.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Apprentice, 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year is a benefit.
- Working towards the completion of a related post-secondary program and or training courses.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a safe driving history.
For more information on our Company, please visit our website at www.autocan.ca. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. AutoCanada is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture, as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.