Job Description for Software Developer.
The Software Developer will be part of the development team, which will have the responsibility for supporting and enhancing SalesLogix, Relius, Crystal Reports and home built custom applications using Microsoft .NET technology. Utilizing a Software Development Life Cycle, the Software developer will work with technical and non-technical associated in defining business and technical requirements to develop new functions or redesign/consolidate existing processes. Duties and Responsibility:
This position will be mainly responsible for following:
1. Work with team in building web services and web based applications using .NET 4.0 technologies e.g. WCF, WF, and ASP.NET.
2. Day to day maintenance and support of all existing applications in use at Sentinel.
3. Build new crystal reports and enhance existing ones as requested by internal business groups. Further enhance other reporting technologies to improve performance and scalability of user demand.
4. Fill in where needed on the development side to ensure daily operations at Sentinel run smooth without any interruption.
5. Work with Silverlight, AJAX (similar technology) developing an centralized business dashboard
Qualifications: The ideal candidate for the position will have experience and expertise in following areas:
1. One to Two years of experience in Python Programing .Net development using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET. Experience in building WCF services and Windows WorkFlow based applications is a big plus.
2. Proficiency in SQL development mainly on Microsoft SQL database platform.
5. Complete understanding of application development life cycle.
6. Experience working with source control systems like VSS and TFS.
7. Ability to accurately collect requirements and estimating the efforts involved.
8. Ability to independently work on projects and finish them within time and budget.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Commission, ...
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Computer Programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)