Are you a compassionate person who believes in giving a little more to your clients, while still maintaining professional boundaries? Are you someone who goes above and beyond their usual call of duty to ensure that you know all there is to know and how to make the experience for that person above and beyond. Do you take the time to really know your clients and opens your hearts to those in need?
We are looking for a client who can maintain their professional relationship, and who is excellent at negotiation.
Harmony Caregiving Inc. is looking for an extraordinary person to help our clients on the west end of the city, and also south side near Capilano Mall.
The care team offers hope to those that may feel they, or their loved ones are isolated or alone. We provide essential health care services that help clients excel and shine, bringing peace and dignity into their lives.
- Health Care Aide Certificaterecognized by Alberta provincial curriculum
- All Harmony Caregiving Staff are required to become certified in First Aid and CPRprior to working with Clients.
- Experience with Dementia and Memory Careis required
- Flexibility and open availability is required
- Clear Police Information and Vulnerable Sectors Checkis required.
- A valid driver's licenseand access to reliable transportation is required.
For more information please call 587- 400-7805.
We look forward to receiving your resume, along with cover letter showcasing what makes you unique and what would make you a great fit for our amazing clients, fabulous staff and Harmonious company as a whole.
No phone calls to the office please, only those selected will be contacted for follow-up.
Job Type: Part-time
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)
- Health Care Aide (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)