- Full Benefits, Non Tipping Environment $18/ hour
Join Our Team!
The Granite philosophy of uncompromising quality is showcased in its state-of-the-art athletic facilities, world-class events and programs for all ages, delectable dining experiences and personalized services, each tailored to suit the varied needs and desires of its diverse and sophisticated Membership.
The Granite Club is Canada's premier private Members' family, athletic, recreation and social club. Located in north Toronto, we offer our 11,000 Members the highest standard of facilities, programs and services.
We strive to recruit enthusiastic, dedicated individuals with a passion for providing exceptional service. We’ll reward all your hard work with a competitive salary and extensive benefits.
Service Helpers at the Granite Club are responsible for creating a positive dining
experience by ensuring that the Restaurant is adequately stocked, and all
tables set appropriately before, during and after service. If you are a
positive, professional, team oriented person with a passion for Food &
Beverage, join the Club!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Open and close assigned service stations in the Granite Dining Room
- Ensure the Granite Dining Room and Bistro tables are properly set up for service.
- Stock the Granite Dining Room with linen.
- Polish cutlery and glassware.
- Fold napkins and create set ups for the Granite Dining Room and Bistro.
- Clear, clean and reset tables ensuring chairs, banquettes and floor are tidy.
- Pushing and pulling service wagons filled with used cutlery, plates and glassware.
- Minimum Grade 12 education and 1 year related work experience.
- Good working knowledge of English (Written and Verbal)
- Excellent Communication and Social Skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong organization skills and able to prioritize and take direction.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure while working in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
What you can expect from us:
- Must be available to work weekends, weekdays and/or holidays, AM and PM.
- Healthy and delicious complementary daily food offerings in our Staff Caf.
- Complimentary indoor parking
- Extensive medical and dental benefits for Employees and their families
- Exciting and diverse Employee events for both Staff and their friends and family
- Discounted Goodlife Fitness and GTA yoga studio memberships
- An Employee Wellness Program focused on both physical and mental health
- Exciting discounts on the Club’s retail and spa products and services
- Employee amenities including a comfortable Employee resting lounge, Employee on-site gym, free wi-fi and Employee computer stations
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of Granite Club policy, a condition of employment is to perform a criminal background check and a vulnerable sector search demonstrating a satisfactory criminal record prior to commencing employment. The Granite Club is committed to providing fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will be happy to work with you to ensure your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided based on the information you provide to the Granite Club Recruiter.