Warehouse Worker (Summer Help)
Altrom Auto Group (AAG)
*Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in picking orders prior to departure time as required
- Review orders and check for accuracy
- Co-ordinate with designated dispatcher to prioritize orders for picking.
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Ensure accuracy
- Report all shortages, damaged and improperly labeled parts to BAM
- Ensure all pick tickets are completed prior to departure at end of day
- Ensure all parts are labeled clearly and overstock notes are securely placed in bins
- Place all parts neatly on the shelves and ensure that parts are easily accessible by pickers
- Ensure that all stock is rotated, to ensure that the oldest stock is sold first.
- Compare new stock to current stock when putting away
- Maintain the cleanliness of work area and overall branch
- Ensure both the receiving area and the shipping areas remain organized at all times
- Removal of garbage every day
- Perform all other tasks/duties as may be assigned by their Supervisor
- High School or Vocational School Graduate
- Requires ability to read, problem solving on a daily basis, and coordinate numerous activities at the same time
- Ability to lift various light weighted objects/products.
Job Type: Temporary