Physiohaus Health & Wellness - London, ON - Part Time
Physiohaus Health & Wellness offers Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, and Massage Therapy services to our patients with the highest level of quality and compassionate care.
As an Office Assistant you are passionate about your work and perform with a high level of energy, reliability and pride. Customers and coworkers alike look forward to their interactions with you. Your administrative work is thorough, organized and detail-oriented. You have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and an ability to learn new software applications quickly. You have a solid command of the English language and excellent communication skills. Your work experience demonstrates success in providing customer service and strong administrative support. You have the ability to work flexible hours.
- Answering the telephone, greeting, and assisting clients
- Responding to inquiries and helping clients with problems
- Booking clients and processing payments (Telus & JaneApp Experience preferred)
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail, courier and faxes
- Providing administrative support under the direction and support of the office manager and clinic director
- Assisting with photocopier/fax maintenance
- In-person and Telephonic customer service experience, ideally from a medical clinic setting
- Understanding of medical terminology is an asset
- Health-related educational background is preferred
Job Type: Part-time
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Required)