Do you want to join an innovative and progressive school that offers small class sizes and a supportive and team environment?
OneSchool is seeking a dynamic and creative Campus Principal for our Abbotsford Campus in Abbotsford, BC.
Willingness to carry out business administration skills such as updating grades, attendance and tracking of Professional Development for staff members. Possess a strong ability to multi task and a clear understanding of Best Practices for Self-Directed Learning (SDL). Advanced project management skills, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Professional Learning Community (PLC) knowledge and background preferred. Evidence of sensitivity and respect for others and a willingness to work within cultural boundaries.
- Bachelor Degree
- A valid British Columbia Teaching License (Mandatory) Administrator License (Preferred)
- Willingness to take a criminal background check
- Willingness to be part of a collaborative educational team;
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written;
- Professional learning community (PLC) knowledge and background preferred;
- Evidence of sensitivity and respect for others and a willingness to work within cultural boundaries
- Travel and valid passport required
History of our School:
OneSchool North America, founded in 2005, is a school system of excellence, comprised of 37 private schools located across Canada, the United States, and the Caribbean. Currently, the system provides over 1,100 students aged 8-18 with an outstanding and challenging education, using the latest in technology and teaching pedagogy. Staff have the opportunity to travel and collaborate with like-minded professionals from across the continent. OneSchool is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive, truly global schools. With nearly 10,000 students, over 130 campuses, and approximately 2,500 staff operating across 20 countries, OneSchool’s global education ecosystem provides an environment in which our staff and students thrive. Over 200 of these staff work in the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean in close cooperation, sharing best practice, professional learning opportunities and resources.
Below are links with more information regarding our Schools and what we are all about. Also, below is a link to fill out referral information.
Our Website: https://www.oneschoolglobal.com/regions/north-america/
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OneSchoolNACAR/
Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/oneschoolna?lang=en
Our LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/one-school-north-america/
OneSchool Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- School Administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- British Columbia Teaching License (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19