Best job ever
Please don't send a resume..(Ironic, people still do) just call Tim first, at 416 984 9045 between 2pm and 7pm Monday to Thursday for a quick chat...
read the whole Job Posting....
Picking your employer is more important than picking a spouse.
You spend more time at your career than you do sleeping.
You have to love coming to work on Monday as much as you love coming home on Friday.
We are a Family owned and operated company for over 30 years with offices in Ottawa, Toronto, and Barrie; with about 100 people working for the team.
Whats an average day look like for a Service Technician?
- Attend job sites and perform door and glass service to commercial and retail locations
- Mange your work orders through our in house software, all on your phone
- Invoice and Quote from site using our in house software, again on your phone
you will have 3 weeks trainingand a mentor for your first year to turn to 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Remember your success is ours.
we totally understand how difficult a new role is in a new corporation
giggling at work is a necessity
having fun while making profit and producing.
Bring your dog or your kids to the office as long as they don't bark or bite
and working with a team of amazing, hard working individuals
with a huge opportunity to be promoted within the organization, controlling your income
- National retailers
- Victoria Secret
- Canadian Tire
- Multi location businesses
- I.e. retirement homes, malls, recreation complex * Property Managers
- Building Operators
- Commercial buildings
- Cell phone
- Company truck
- RSP program
- Summer BBQ's at the office ( fire fighting a must)
- Big year end Party
- Lots of holidays and personal days (4 Weeks)
- Flex start times
- Work close to home
- daily/weekly bonus program
*(please have at least four out of the following bullets below to make a phone call to Tim)*
- Glass installing
- Commercial door repairs
- Automatic door repair
- Swing stage
- Door hardware repair
- Cut glass
- You know how to give a great customer experience.
- Want to be an owner/ operator or just a great service person
- Want to work in a team
- If you want to sell your business
Please don't send a resume... (stupid people still do) instead call Tim first, at 416 984 9045, between 2pm and 7pm Monday to Thursday for a quick chat...before a interview
because you have to be able to talk to a stranger like a best friend …
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Glass and Door Installation and service: 1 year (Preferred)