Are you retired, and looking for something to do in your free time?
Are you looking to make some extra money on the side?
Are you seeking to make a exciting career change?
We look forward to hearing from you!
About Liquor Depot:
We are all about enhancing life's celebrations and having fun while we exceed in our careers! As North America's largest publicly traded retailer of adult beverages operating 230+ retail locations within Alberta, British Columbia and Alaska.
Each person at Liquor Depot plays an important role in our Company’s success. We promote a team atmosphere that is busy and challenging, but always aims to be co-operative and fun. When you choose to work at Liquor Depot you can be sure you will be treated with the respect and support you need to be a success.
About The Role:
We are currently looking for friendly, outgoing, and customer service driven individuals to join our team as Home Delivery Drivers.
Delivery Drivers will be operating in the Fort McMurray, AB Region. They will be based out of the Fort McMurray Liquor Depot location.
Address: 8410 Franklin Ave, Fort McMurray, AB T9H 2J3, Canada
- Drizly Delivery Drivers will be provided with hands-on trainingto ensure their understanding of responsibilities and duties within the role.
- Applicants should be self-motivated, customer service focused, and enjoy working independently.
- Company cars will be provided for all Drizly deliveries. Additionally, a company cellphone will also be provided to assist with the management and confirmation of deliveries.
- Delivery Drivers must be available between 2:00 PM and 10:00 PM seven days a week.Availability for additiional shifts (both in-store and for deliveries) are available. Drivers with flexibility to work at various locations are considered an asset.
- When there are no deliveries required, Drivers take on the role of Sales Associates within the store. Drivers will have the important role of providing our customers with exceptional service both on the sales floor and during their deliveries.
- Drivers will work with their in-store team on main duties such as: store maintenance, customer assistance, unpacking orders, and stocking shelves.
- Delivery Drivers have the opportunity to make tipsin addition their hourly wage. Hourly wage may be negotiated based on qualifications and experience.
- Assemble and pack orders
- Deliver orders in a timely and safe manner
- Verify personal identification and age of customers upon delivery
- Generate sales
- Stock shelves with product
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Participate in merchandising and promotional activities
- Ensure accuracy in all transactions, inventory, and procedures
- Participate in all manner of store maintenance
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge
- Work in partnership with Store Managers and other employees to maximize store sales and in-store presence
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude at all times
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Clean driving record (no major driving convictions in last 3 years, no more than 2 minor convictions in last 3 years and 6 years of no “at fault” accidents); For definitions of major and minor convictions, please visit this website: http://icandrive.ca/driving/major-vs-minor-traffic-convictions/
- Must have valid Canadian Driver's License
- Must provide a Claims Experience Letter from personal auto insurance agency
- Able to lift heavy objects (more than 40 lbs)
- Must have knowledge of Edmonton Region
How To Apply:
Please note that Liquor Stores GP assesses all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Liquor Stores GP reserves the right to close this recruitment process prior to the advertised date. Due to the volume of applications received, only those candidates deemed to be suitable will be offered an interview.
If you are interested in this position, please complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Apply. You can upload your resume, if you'd like.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Delivery Driver: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driving: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Fort McMurray, AB (Preferred)
- Canadian Driver's License (Required)
- ProServe (Preferred)
- First Aid (Preferred)