Job Title: Administrative Program Support
Overview: The Administrative Program Support will work closely with the Executive Director, Community Program Manager & Legal Assistant. The student will be involved with working with the public; completing intakes in person and on the phone, directing incoming calls as necessary, and assisting with day-to-day tasks.
- Post secondary education is an asset
- Strong communications skills, customer service/telephone skills, attention to detail, computer skills
- Personal Characteristics – friendly, compassionate, patient, thorough, discreet
- Experience with working with diverse populations, office settings
- Between 18-30 at the start of employment
- Was registered as a full time student during the previous academic year
- Intends to return to school on a full time basis in the next academic year
- Canadian Citizen, permanent resident or person on who refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and is legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations.
- Normal working hours are weekdays between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Criminal Record check with Vulnerable Sector Verification is required
- This is a temporary position offered through the Canada Summer Jobs
Program Anticipated Start Date: June 24th, 2019
Job Type: Temporary
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lethbridge, AB (Preferred)