We are seeking a front-facing, detail-oriented individual with strong verbal & written communication skills, the ability to multi-task and provide exceptional customer service to join our expanding Collision Center.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Opening & closing of customer claims
- Working directly with MPI
- Reviewing damage claim with customers & completing estimates
- Coordinating the production flow of repairs
- Working with the technicians and parts departments to ensure all work is completed
For this role, you will need:
- Proficiency in Mitchell Repair Center and UltraMate
- A clear understanding of MPI procedures
- A positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- To have strong customer service skills both in-person and on the phone
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to work in a team environment
We provide a competitive salary, pension plan, health & dental benefits plus employee discounts.
Applicants who match the requirements will be contacted for an interview, no phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Collision Center: 1 year (Required)