Today, we are more hungry than ever for data on our sleep, heart rate, training, recovery, genetics, you name it. But getting any insights into what is really happening in our bodies has been elusive. The 100-year old physical just does not cut it anymore! Prenuvo is a whole body MRI scan in under an hour - enhanced by AI. We are changing healthcare and bringing a slow moving goliath of an industry into the present.
We are looking for a driven Inside Sales Representative to join our amazing team of visionary individuals at our Toronto Sales Headquarters located at 5200 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON.This is a hybrid full sales cycle role, with a heavy emphasis on consultative selling. There are little-to-no prospecting leads in this role, as our Marketing Team generates all leads from various channels. Your role in the process is about conversion of leads into customers!
How your first 3 months will be built:
- Week 1: Fully onsite for onboarding
- Week 2: 3 days in office and 2 days working from home
- After your first 90 days: 2 days in office and 3 days working from home
- Candidate Persona: Ideal for career-driven individuals interested in marketing, sales, or business development.
- Lead Distribution System: We have a transparent, fair and equitable, lead distribution system, factoring in market conditions, growth trajectory and reps current workload.
- Compensation: Competitive salary + commission based on revenue generation. On-target earnings: $45k to $90k per year. Top performers earning $100k+ annually.
- Hybrid Model: Hybrid model takes effect after your first week of onboarding. Sales team members are in office during the onboarding week, then 3 days in office for the first 60 days and 2 days thereafter.
- Training & Development: Learn how to create product/market fit through customer iteration and engagement.
- Recognition: 50% of the sales team promoted last year.
What You’ll Do
- Converting leads into customers while owning the entire sales cycle
- Developing strategies to increase sales conversion rates
- Delivering top level customer experiences
- Becoming an expert in our internal systems, and helping streamline our processes
- Providing feedback to other areas of the business, such as logistics, marketing & business development
What You’ll Bring
- Strong, outgoing team players with genuine empathy for our customers
- Friendly, yet assertive personalities, with managerial aspirations
- Energetic, easy going, hard working and sincere people
- Fast-learners who retain information and adapt quickly
- People willing to put in the extra work to drive sales and help scale the business
- We empower - We are all agents for change in transforming healthcare and in transforming our health
- We work together - We work together to support and deliver the best for our members and ourselves
- We bring transparency - Positive change comes from transparency in where we stand as a company, as colleagues and as Prenuvo members
Wellness at Prenuvo:
- Make a positive impact on people's lives and health
- 2 whole-body scans for team members and loved ones per year
- Abundant growth opportunities with bright minds
- Flexible vacation policy to prioritize time away to restore
- Comprehensive benefits package, including Mental Health coverage and Employee and Family Assistance Program
Take a minute to hear from our teammates here: https://puck.to/prenuvo-aE5DGcAA
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person