Intermediate tester with 5+ years of experience in Automation testing
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Analyze requirements, functional designs or users’ stories and use cases for validity and feasibility
- Create test plans and test scripts including positive & negative path test cases based on requirements / user stories
- Identify and create test data for specific scenarios.
- Execute test scripts and reviewing actual versus expected results.
- Design and develop automation scripts.
- Manage and report test results and defects. Automate measurement of test results, if required
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments (Business Analysts, Developers, Business team members)
- Execute all levels of testing (Application, System, Integration, End-to-End business process tests and Regression)
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile or Waterfall product lifecycle
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Tester/QA or similar role
- 3+ years of hands-on test automation experience
- Experience with Agile, Waterfall and hybrid methodologies.
- Experience in testing moderate to complex cross-functional components from software to middleware and infrastructure
- 1+ year Experience with Espresso framework.
- Experience with test automation for Portable Data Terminal (PDT) and/or consumer device
- Experience with Selenium framework.
- Experience with testing in .Net and Android Java applications.
- Experience in Python or SQL scripting.
- Experience with SQL, SOAP/REST, Cloud technologies.
- Experience with various tools and frameworks like Appium, Sonarqube, Mockito, SOAPUI, QTP, UFT is a plus
- Experience with Jira, Quality Center/ALM
- Familiarity with CI/CD and Continuous Testing
- Familiarity with Service Virtualization frameworks
- Experience working with multiple vendor partners
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related discipline
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Temporarily due to COVID-19