Manufacturer of custom windows and doors for over 35 years is looking for Shipping Loaders to join their growing team.
If you are looking for an employer to provide competitive wages, competitive benefits, with the ability to grow - look no further.
- Load windows & doors on and off trucks
- strapping & securing windows & doors inside trucks for shipment
- Great hand eye coordination
- Experience in hand bombing
- Good understanding of matching "delivery sheets to product" for loading
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to accommodate flexible times based on delivery's
- Previous shipping experience
- Must be physically capable of lifting greater than 50lbs at times
- Hand Bombing
This position also requires shipping Loaders to go out on deliveries to off-load finished products with drivers during shifts at times and MUST be able to go with Driver and perform one overnight trip to either North Bay/Sudbury area or Ottawa area a week if required. Accommodations and meals paid by company for overnight trips.
Hours of Operation: when working on the docks are Monday to Friday 7:00a.m. to 3:30p.m. Hours will vary for start and finish when out on delivery with driver. Must have some flexibility. Able to make great hours and Over-time as well.
Salary: Depending on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $19.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends