All submissions must include a filled Employment Application Form and Cover Letter. Application form can be found on our website: http://www.creeksidehomeandgarden.ca/Info/EmploymentApplicationCreekside.pdf
Please copy and paste address to your browser as it is not hyperlinked. Please EMAIL application form, cover letter, and resume to our "info" address found on our website.
Creekside Home and Garden is a production & retail garden centre, open all year. All members of our team must be customer service oriented. Working in an environment where we strive to be great at serving people AND great at growing plants provides many unique and exciting challenges. If you have a positive attitude, are eager to learn, willing to follow direction, and like working with other people, we have a place for you.
Job tasks include: cashier, customer service, plant care, transplanting, pricing and stocking merchandise, answering the telephone, cleaning facilities, among many others.
*Greenhouse, retail and plant knowledge is beneficial but not required. Majority of positions are seasonal.
Must be available for weekends, including Sundays and evening shifts.
- Ability to stand for lengthy periods of time on concrete, walking, repetitive lifting, (light to medium weight objects), and perform repetitive movements
- Energetic with attention to detail
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Reliable transportation
- Have a desire to learn and gain knowledge in horticulture
- Be self-motivated and able to work individually or with a team
Part-time hours: 21-28 per week
Expected start date: 2021-09-07
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00-$15.50 per hour