About Click Motion Media:
We are the media division of Ministry Motion. We provide photography, videography, and live-streaming services for B2B and B2C around the GTA.
Visit our website www.ministrymotion.ca to learn more about us.
About the role:
· This is a very simple job!
· Part-time / flexible hours
· Remote work location / work from home
· Potential for role and compensation advancements.
· Promoting Click Motion Media services, current contest initiatives to potential clients, and guiding them to apply through our platform.
· You will be provided a virtual space to work in, supporting tools, and training materials.
· This role allows you to start at your own pace and at your own time.
Compensation Structure $$
· Commission base + bonuses
Soft Skills Required:
Self-starter & Go Getter!
Dependable & Reliable
Great Communication Skills
Technical Skills Required:
Social Media skill is an asset: (Instagram & Facebook)
This role requires successful candidates to source and connect with potential customers and letting them know about our current promotions and contests.
· High-school diploma
· Post-Secondary Graduate in Marketing, Sales, and/or Communications field
· Minimum Sales & Marketing experience: 1 Year
· Minimum Digital Marketing & Advertising experience: 1 Year
· Minimum Communications experience: 1 Year
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for the next step of the on-boarding process.
Part-time hours: 25 - 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission, Freelance
Salary: $500.00-$1,000.00 per week
- Digital Promotions: 1 year (required)
- Social Media: 1 year (required)
- Instagram & Facebook: 1 year (required)