Summary: We are currently looking for a full-time Outside Sales Account Manager for heavy duty truck parts.
Reporting to the Parts Manager, the Outside Sales Account Manager is responsible for liaising with clients, promoting sales of parts, service and accessories and act as an advisor to wholesale and retail customers.
Benefits of working for us:
- Base salary with industry leading sales commission
- Industry leading benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance)
- Dynamic and diverse working environment
- Be part of an exceptional team of sales professionals located across Ontario
- Growing company
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Makes sales calls at client’s place of business on a regular basis.
- Seeks out prospective clients/business opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Establishes and maintains client relationships in order to grow profitable sales.
- Follows-up on all generated quotations to assure that the client is being serviced and to document the outcome of the proposed solution.
- Generates profitable sales orders.
Requirements and Attributes:
- Prior outside sales experience preferred but not required. We are willing to train the right person.
- Proven proficiency in the use of personal computer accompanied by a strong aptitude for technical applications.
- Strong client service orientation.
- Knowledge of heavy truck parts is an asset
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats, including sales presentations, demonstrated capability to develop strong interpersonal working relationships and work in a team environment.
- Valid Driver’s licenses required.
- High School Diploma
About the company: Kenworth Ontario has been proudly serving as a Kenworth Dealership since 2002. We have four locations; Thunder Bay, Kingston, Ottawa, and Peterborough, and a TRP store in Belleville. Kenworth Ontario's success is built upon it's constant commitment to customer service excellence.
Kenworth Ontario is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation will be provided to candidates upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
- heavy duty truck parts: 1 year (preferred)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)