Help us boldly shape retail in Canada
Since 1999, PartSource and its chain of corporate-owned automotive specialty stores have offered brand-name auto parts to automotive professionals and serious do-it-yourselfers. With an assortment of 300,000 unique parts, PartSource delivers quick in-and-out purchases with an extensive selection of quality brand-name parts, competitive prices and outstanding services. Our team of PartSource expert staff – who are true auto parts professionals and car care enthusiasts – share their customers’ passion for vehicle maintenance. It’s this experience that distinguishes Canadian Tire and its family of companies from the competition.
As the Commercial Specialist you are an auto parts expert who is provides information and assistance to our commercial clients. Working closely with the Outside Sales Representative, you will foster strong relationships and seek to find new areas for business development. You will also be the ‘go to’ resource for your colleagues in the store – helping to answer any questions they have.
What you’ll do
- Proactively reaches out to commercial clients to drive sales and generate new business
- Maintain client accounts – invoices, warranties and returns
- Manages the delivery process for commercial clients
- Supports the in-store team by sharing their expertise and knowledge when required
- Able to work retail hours including scheduled evenings, weekends and holidays
Who you are
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Team players with strong communications skills
- Passionate about their work and enjoy making authentic connections
- Committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience
Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce or looking for a new job this is definitely the place to be.
What you bring
- Fundamental computer skills an asset
- Working knowledge of automotive systems, and diagnostic ability to include: internal engine, suspension, brakes, exhaust, etc
- Functional literacy and capability of recognizing part numbers and line codes to ensure the proper selection of parts
- Passion for automotive parts aftermarket industry
- Possession of a valid Driver's License
- Automotive Training or Certification is an Asset
Canadian Tire and its family of companies are boldly shaping retail in Canada and we continue to deliver a positive experience for our customers. As one of the most trusted brands in Canada, our employees take pride in the work we do across the country. It’s more than the iconic triangle that keeps our employees around. From benefits and perks, to learning and development opportunities, to our commitment to Jumpstart – these are some of the many reasons why Canadian Tire Corporation is one of Canada’s Top Employers.
To learn more about this team and the Canadian Tire family of companies follow us on LinkedIn.
PartSource is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
Job Type: Full-time