H.J. Pfaff Volkswagen in Newmarket, Ont. is actively searching for a polished and professional Sales Consultant.
This role is responsible for building relationships and selling vehicles.
Pfaff Automotive Partners is a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars, motorcycles and motorsports. Pfaff is voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 10 years in a row and is a two-time winner of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice awards (CAWEOC).
- Providing peer-to-peer customer-driven sales style that builds relationships, engages and motivates customers in an authentic, transparent experience.
- Greeting customers and offering assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or lot.
- Generate positive impressions during the shopping and buying experiences by serving customers in a friendly, professional, and prompt manner.
- Utilizes technology to create a streamlined and integrated sales method throughout the entire buying process.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Provides customers with complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Writes complete sales orders and processes paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
- Prepare sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival.
- Deliver vehicle to customers, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in automotive sales is preferred, but we will consider enthusiastic candidates with customer service; retail and hospitality experience as well.
- Technologically proficient is preferred.
- A valid Driver’s License and clean driver’s abstract is required for this role.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal & written) and customer service skills.
- Exceptional sales skills and a commitment to sales objectives.
- Excellent problem-solving skills in order to resolve customer issues.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines.
Successful candidates will be advised on how to obtain OMVIC certification, required to sell cars.
Pfaff’s Competitive Benefits:
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
If you are passionate, customer focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Newmarket, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- automotive sales: 1 year (preferred)